SECTION 1 - SHIPPING DELAYS
As we are all aware, there's a pandemic among us and unfortunately because of this pandemic all of our postal services are delayed in delivery. The biggest culprit being the United States Postal Service.
We suggest that you keep in thought that there are definite possibilities that your package might be delayed and while we wish we had control to ensure this was not a possibility, we do not have that control.
Below are notices that both the USPS and UPS have provided with regards to shipping delays:
Unfortunately we are unable to provide a refund on items due to delayed shipping. Please work with the shipping service that applies to you for a refund.
SECTION 2 - PACKAGES NEVER RECEIVED
We are so sorry this happened to you. Since the COVID-19 pandemic this has been a common occurrence which is why we purchase tracking information and insurance for each of our packages.
Unfortunately we will not be able to assist you with recovering the package.
Please contact the shipping service which applies to you and file a claim to recover your package or obtain a refund.
USPS: File a Claim
UPS: Start a Claim
SECTION 3 - SHIPPING LOCATIONS
United States, US Territories and Possessions
- First Class Mail (1-3 business days)
- First Class Package (1-3 business days)
- Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
- UPS Ground
- UPS Standard
- Priority Mail (Delivery time varies by destination)
- First Class Package International (Delivery time varies by destination)
- Priority Mail Express International (3-5 business days)
- Priority Mail International (6-10 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Saver (Next business day delivery by the end of day)
- UPS Standard (3+ days by end of day)